Thursday, April 16, 2009

Now her body is the definition of fine but I told her that her body looks better with mine

There truly is more going on in my life than I what I allude to here. Regardless, last night I was thinking about what it would be like to write an online dating profile. I really want to just so I can face all the things about how I perceive others and myself. And possibly pinpoint some reasons why i've been called 'particular Paula' or 'pet peeve Paula'. But maybe that's just embarrassing and no one would care?

A while ago I started a "101 things to do in 1001 days" but I've been slacking alot lately. My friend and I are going to collaborate and make this summer RIDICULOUS. Then again, why make only the SUMMER ridiculous? Why not the entire year? yeah, that's more like it.

Speaking of slacking, I haven't been where I want to be in terms of cooking. I haven't cooked ANYTHING since Easter. Baking a large batch of cookies does not count. Or those garlic fries from last night.

Inspiration:




Mooncake Foods: Veggie Special, Portobello, Cucumber Asparagus, BBQ sauce, American Cheese




Brussels Sprouts Sautéed with Garlic




Vegetarian Indian Curry Tofu Pot Pie




I can only dream

2 comments:

Timothy said...

that kitchen is nice, but there´s not enough counter space. I totally need an island.

PaulaK said...

who says there isn't an island on the other side? an entire CLUSTER of islands?


but I agree. I need a lot of space. ideally, i'd like huge windows and places for my plants too!