Friday, April 24, 2009

Dilemma // Unfortunate circumstance

Dilemma:
A situation that requires a choice between options that are or seem equally unfavorable or mutually exclusive.

Circumstance:
A condition or fact that determines or must be considered in the determining of a course of action.

Neither are the words I'm looking for. The situation is something like this: I just moved into my new room, in which the internet used to only work in one little spot in the room. And only with my roommates' newer laptops. Well, turns out, the internet works almost everywhere, but still only with their laptops.

1. I wish the internet worked on my laptop because I use it the most.
2. I dont want to pay for internet
3. I dont want everyone to know because I dont want everyone in my room
4. wah wahhh wahhh

note: I like keeping secrets, and then sharing them at the best moments. Like how I kept it a secret it that we actually DO get the local channels and so now if we feel the need to waste more time, we can.


I love clean houses!

No comments: