Monday, April 21, 2008

Diet

I almost forgot about my new diet. I was supposed to start today, but I think I'm going to wait until I eat through all the foods I'm not supposed to eat first so that I dont waste anything (waste > my health)


So I suppose in a few days that food should be eaten and my diet will no longer consist of:

cane sugar (in any form)
almonds
bean sprouts

and like usual, no dairy.


I've got to finish my two favorite things before I start my diet: almond vanilla granola with vanilla soymilk.

Cane sugar will be tough, but it makes so much sense that I'm allergic to it. It's why I always feel healthier while in Europe- they use beet sugar! So my life will now not only consist of reading nutrition labels, but being able to identify brands and knowing where beets are grown in the USA. awesome.

No comments: