Saturday, April 19, 2008

What's going on in my brain

>> i should chop off my hair for summer. life would be easier.
>> i should pierce my nose again. where's the money going to come from? I should work some more.
>> hungry. what's to eat? burrito. pb&j? oh yeah, no sugar.
>> I'm highly allergic to cane sugar. and almonds and bean sprouts.
>> If it hasn't been noted, I'm lactose intolerant and have been on a dairy free diet for 11 months.
>> please, 2 page paper just type yourself.
>> I just checked some brands in my area... turns out beet sugar is pretty available! but that still means I need to avoid all baked goods for the next 3 weeks because most bakeries use cane sugar (so much better in cooking. a lot sweeter!)


Here we are at this place, a great historic moment


O rly?

No comments: